Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I need to post something. What shall I post? Shall I tell you about the great weekend we just had in Spruce Grove? Or maybe about how Jessica and I are trying to make banana milkshake for breakfast, even though neither of us is sure how cause Rosemary always makes it? Maybe I should write about my dad's new business. Or perhaps about how my prep for piano exams is going. But my brain feels like its fried, and I need to go and drink my milkshake, make lunch, and bring Julie away to work. So maybe I won't tell you about any of these things and just go. If you have any preferences for my topic, please comment. My imagination has been overused.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those things sound interesting - except for the banana milkshake. If you post, I promise I'll post something on mine!

12/4/05 9:08 a.m.  
Blogger lilshortbread said...

i think u should post about the weekend on the group blog, turn the milkshake making into a fun tale for your own blog, then post a serious post about your dad's new business after the milkshake so its the top post. ;-) cuz its the most breaking news! :-D hehe

12/4/05 11:02 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

R U BLACKMAILING ME, ISAIAH? Cuz it's not gonna work! But when you post, will you make sure the time says 2:30 in the morning? Cuz my lil sis Jessica asked me when you were gonna post again and I said prolly at 2:30 in the morning.

13/4/05 8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for the good suggestions, sunny. I need to go know, but I'll act on them when I come home.

13/4/05 8:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already posted on mine before you did... nothing terribly interesting - just a song. I'll probably write something later. Maybe at 2:30. LOL

13/4/05 6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template