Monday, May 01, 2006

I lied, I guess.

Today we went to The Mustard Seed in Edmonton to serve the supper to the people who come to the mission. We served lasagna, and it was totally fun to be there again.
We went early and spent some time in West Ed, looking for the right kind of dress for me to wear to the wedding. Didn't find one, of course, but I did see something I didn't expect to see. They have a penguin in the seal thing now. And just last week I said we didn't have any in Edmonton. That thing is totally cute too. I liked the way it climbed the stairs and looked in the trainers' pockets for food. Silly funny little guy. Now I feel a bit bad about saying there weren't any, though. *grin* And the flamingoes are pretty good too.
Julie and I both got headaches in there though, from the different kinds of music and from not finding what we were looking for. Usually doesn't affect me, but today is a different day.
Tonight is a 'I must stay awake until 2:00' night, so that I can rearrange sleeping for night shifts this week. I like night shifts. I can finish typing up my steno books then. I hope.
And I think I will leave now and go watch my movie. ttfn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Ohh now I get it. You have a seal thing, but this time there was a penguin in it. At first I thought "penguin in the seal thing" was one big noun... :-P

3/5/06 5:56 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

??? Matthew?

4/5/06 5:13 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

are you okay, Matthew?!? i think someone should check your temperature *worried look in his direction, 800 mi away*

4/5/06 8:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template