Saturday, May 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a little vict...
- I lied, I guess.
- Take this even if you don't know me. Especially if...
- Stuff. And Things
- *bleh*
- Dad's wrap around sunglasses make me feel decided...
- *smile*
- hehehe
- Vaccinating
- lol.... i managed to last out the week! yay! :-)We...



3 Comments:
Looks like the camera chose to focus on the background. :-P What is that book you're holding up?
'That Hideous Strength' by C.S. Lewis. It's a book I sometimes hate but mostly love. :-)
*cough* yes.. my bad on the pic... i had dropped my camera and it was not doing very well. :-S we got a new camera shortly thereafter... LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home