We just had an incredibly busy week. Last week we finished the rock path, made an arbor for the vines on the house, put up trellises for the other vines, painted the sign pole by the house and the garden shed green again, and gave Laura's shower. It was fun, but fairly tiring. That was the first shower I've ever given, and it went off all right I think, all things considering. I was fairly happy with the result.
On Saturday night Amy came down for the end of the shower, and she and I spent most of Sunday together and also visited some friends of ours.
Then Monday was our church picnic at Misty Ridge, the skihill, and I had to go early, being on the organizational committee again. I think I should find a replacement for me. This is the second year I've been on already. In the evening we had a car rally, and Julie and I went with Calvin, Amy, Daniel, and Richard. That was a lot of fun too, only it got dark before we got to the end and so we needed to quit because we couldn't find the last few clues.
Now I'm home alone. Mom and Julie and Jessica went to the city to get some stuff for the wedding. Dad took everyone else to the Harinks because he needed to get some measurement off the machines there for work.
I'm cooking new potatoes, yellow wax beans, and hamburgers from Monday for supper. I have night shift all week long, and today I was so tired I did nothing but write this blog post, cook supper, email Henry, and sleep. Productive day. Till next time then.
On Saturday night Amy came down for the end of the shower, and she and I spent most of Sunday together and also visited some friends of ours.
Then Monday was our church picnic at Misty Ridge, the skihill, and I had to go early, being on the organizational committee again. I think I should find a replacement for me. This is the second year I've been on already. In the evening we had a car rally, and Julie and I went with Calvin, Amy, Daniel, and Richard. That was a lot of fun too, only it got dark before we got to the end and so we needed to quit because we couldn't find the last few clues.
Now I'm home alone. Mom and Julie and Jessica went to the city to get some stuff for the wedding. Dad took everyone else to the Harinks because he needed to get some measurement off the machines there for work.
I'm cooking new potatoes, yellow wax beans, and hamburgers from Monday for supper. I have night shift all week long, and today I was so tired I did nothing but write this blog post, cook supper, email Henry, and sleep. Productive day. Till next time then.


1 Comments:
Good to know you're still out there - I mean, I knew it anyway, but I'm sure we're all happy to hear from you. ;-) Hang in there - I'll talk to you soon! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home