you know how women have weird cravings at different times? things like pickles & peanut butter, or lots and lots of mandarins? i'm predicting that mine will almost always be for peach yogurt and fried chicken. not mixed. just both of them. remind me of this in 5 years. :-)
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- loneliness
- hi again
- I'm happy, even though it's 3:36 a.m.
- *churckles* i can hardly believe it
- My new car. I'm not naming it. :-) I'm weally pwou...
- Rabbits
- My top right wisdom tooth has decided to come in a...
- I'm having a weirdly fun time staying up too late ...
- So I'm on my third night in a row at work, and hav...
- I hate having a cold in summer. Especially when it...


1 Comments:
*making a mental note ... and a weird face* :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home