Monday, August 28, 2006

lol... this is called peer pressure. or maybe laziness.... *grin*

66 Things you didn't need to know about me.

1.) Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006? I seriously have not got a clue. I'm assuming I was home with my family and possibly the Doige's, since that's what we've done for a few years, but I really can't remember. I even checked my blog archives. No clues there. :(
2.) How did you get the idea for your myspace/xanga name? From my AIM & Yahoo! username, and I got that name partly from annoyance at having to go through 13 names to get one that someone didn't have, and partly because I love wildroses and I'm one of 7.
3) What are you listening to right now? Nothing. I was listening to the Capezza's montage music, but I quit. Actually, I'm listening to the sounds of a quiet house.
4.) Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not that I remember.
5.) Have you ever been to a zoo? Yeah, I think to 2 or 3 different ones. My lifelong wish has been to go to a zoo where they have zebras, giraffes, and panda bears.
6.) Do you live in a zoo? No, just in an 8-person house. Mostly it's fairly quiet. Work is more zoo-like than home mostly. And I don't live there. (Quite)
7.) What did you do this morning? Got up at 12:46 thinking it was 5:46, went back to bed without resetting the alarm because I hadn't woken up from it, got up at 5:46, went to work, and promtly got overloaded with approximately 137 calls in 1 hour. Maybe not quite that many. I should ask someone to check the logs for me.
9.) Where do you work? Kyetech Canada (aka Kyetech 9-1-1, Kyetech Security, Kyetech AidCall, Westlock Ambulance, Westlock Town Fire, Westlock County Fire, Cold Lake Fire-Rescue, Elizabeth Metis Settlement Fire, Village of Clyde Fire, and some other less complimentary names.)
11.) What are the last two digits of your phone number? 33
12.) What was the last concert you attended? I guess my answer is the same as Alyson's - Michael W. Smith with her (and L&H, sort of)
13.) Who was with you? See previous answer, I'm too lazy to go back and split it up.
14.) What is the last movie you watched? You don't really want to know....
15.) What do you dislike at the moment? Cold tootsies.
16.) What food do you crave right now? None. Usually chocolate, peach yogurt, or chicken. None right now. I ate supper at 10:30.
17.) Did you dream last night? I almost always am too tired to dream.
18.) What was the last TV show you watched? A bit of Dark Angel, I think. The TV has been broken for a couple of days. Maybe some CSI otherwise. The medical stuff is the best.
19.) What is your favorite piece of jewelry? I think my diamond necklace from L&H - it's the only thing I have that I didn't give myself.
20.) Name someone on your supscriptions who is just like you? I'm not sure of the answer. Maybe someone else can answer this and tell me what it is.
21.) Whats the last thing you ate? Pork chop, potatoes, yellow was beans, honeyed carrots.
24.) Are you on any medication? No. I try to stay away from that kind of thing. I had too much of it as a kid. :)
25.) What side of the bed do you sleep on? None that I know of. Wherever.
26.) What color shirt are you wearing? Very yellow. And white one underneath.
27) what color is your razor? That's a personal question and I resent it. :P
28.) What is your favorite frozen treat? Mint & chocolate chip or possible chocolate & orange icecream.
29.) How many tattoos/piercings do you have? None. I'm going to wait until I'm grown up before I decide on which, if any, to get.
30.) What are your favorite stores? Shoe stores, music stores, clothing stores.
31.) Are you thirsty right now? Yeah. Just don't feel like getting up and getting something since I'm going to bed in a few minutes and will get some then anyhow.
32.) Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Uh yeah. I'm a girl. Most girls do. Not all girls. Just most girls.
33.) Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? I haven't seen most people for a while and I miss them all.
34.) What did you do last night? Went to bed at 9:30. Slept on the couch before that.
37) Do you like your nose? Yeah. It's freckled. *wrinkles it in a cheeky way* That didn't actually make sense. Oh well.
38.) what color is your bedroom? Yellow, green, burgundy. Tan floor.
41.) Do you like pedicures? Yes, muchly. I had one tonight. It feels good.
42.) Where do you live? In a yellow house with a green roof. Actually, I mostly just sleep there. Which is sad. It's beatiful.
43.) Are you an aggressive driver? Another personal question! I'm beginning to be sorry I ever started this thing.
44.) Who's your crush? I dislike that word. Very much. It's too.... I don't know. Whatever.
45.) Do you like the person who posted this last? Who posted it last? What if I say yes and the person who posted it last is someone I don't know? What if ???
46.) Do you know their Birthday? Not totally sure. Probably. I know most days are someone's birthday.
47.) What is the thing you'd want to change most about yourself? Weeeeellll.... I hate the coffee stain on my front tooth. Is that the kind of thing you're asking for? *GRIN*
48. What color is your car?black with spots of earth dander
49.) What do you smell like right now? Pedicure stuff. Work. Faded orange scent. Nothing much.
50.) What is your favorite color? Something bright right now. Something intense probably is more like it.
51.) Do you like mustard? Mmmhmmm.
52.) What do you tell yourself when times get hard? That I'm in a position to really help people. Most of my hard times are at work. When at home I don't tell myself anything. I go and cry.
53.) Would you ever sky dive? I probably would dare to, but the Commandent is 'Thou shalt not kill' and that kind of thing is pretty close.
54.) What do you sleep on? Mostly my bed, also in the car, on the couch, a chair, bathtub, anyplace. I'm mostly capable of sleeping since I'm mostly tired.
55.) What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Dunno. I always identify with that ones that I like, not the ones that are like me.
56.) Have you ever bid for something on ebay? No.
57.) What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? Who? *sniggles*
58.) Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yeah.
59.) Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Probably not. I've dressed fashionably before, looked at myself in the mirror, and quickly bought something that's not mainstream. It's scary seeing how much I can actually look like everyone else.
60.) Do you own a digital camera? No. Not even a traditional camera.
62.) Who is your favorite Star Wars character? No clue. I've never actually gotten around to watching any of it even though people said they would show it to me.
63.) Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? I don't remember it ever happening to me. I've done it before though.
64.) What books, if any, have made you cry? Uncle Tom's Cabin, Red & Black, The Hiding Place, a book I read recently that I am going to go find right now since it bugs me that I can't remember it.
65.) Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? Nope. I just ate some.
66.) If you were born the opposite sex what would your name be? No clue. I've never asked Mum & Dad. They picked names after we were born as far as I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

See you tomorrow!! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! Also, wasn't that first question originally set as 2004, not 2006? Or am I just totally blind? Speaking of which, I got some glasses, but unfortunately they won't be ready soon enough to bring on my trip, so you'll just have to guess what I look like in them... or maybe I'll send a picture eventually. I don't plan on wearing them a lot - just a backup to my contacts. OK, long comment - I need to go to bed. Bye!

29/8/06 4:22 a.m.  
Blogger lilshortbread said...

yay for long posts, glasses and sleep!!!
I am MISERABLE this morning... I am thinking going back to bed sounds good. :-}

29/8/06 7:26 a.m.  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

you watched the video and didn't comment on how adorably cute my daughter was??!?!!?

29/8/06 9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template