i like tweaking things...
Friday, September 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- too bad about the hours
- excited
- It's fall here now. I just got home and found Jess...
- I guess it's time to post already, hmmm? Well, her...
- lol... this is called peer pressure. or maybe lazi...
- business
- business
- We just had an incredibly busy week. Last week we ...
- Shower
- from under a largish pile of groceries


4 Comments:
HI EMily
AHHHHHH
The white makes it hard to reado
-henners
ooo - intewestin' :-)... it looks neat!
thanks for commenting, peoples! Henry, is that a good "AHHHHHHH" or a bad one? and i'm not done with my tweaking yet, just ran out of time the other night. Any suggestions, anybody?
I agree with the brother, white makes it hard to read. otherwise I like it! its pretty. Misses you
Post a Comment
<< Home