It's fall here now. I just got home and found Jessica and Rebecca in the gardens, taking all the huge yellowish pumpkins and the white spaghetti squashes into the barn. I've never seen such ig pumpkins around here. Mom took off all the tomatoes, green or not, because the radio weather report said it might snow on Saturday. That's really kind of early, but not impossible. I found a pile of what I thought at first was snow in the yard. Turned out to be hail that fell yesterday. It's rainy and brown and yellow leaves are all over the grass, which for some reason refuses to get brown here until October sometime.
I just came from the dentist. I figured it made sense to go now while I have health insurance. I might need my wisdom teeth pulled because they've decided to come in crooked. Silly things :Went to the store to find something we'd picked out of a flyer for Dad, and of course they didn't have that particular thing in. I guess we'll have to think of something new. Presents for guys are my least favourite things to get. When they're found it's good, but it takes so long and is just hard to do. :) Not like I have that much experience.
I've been trying to find a CD player locally. It looks like there's nowhere in Westlock where you can get one, which is really strange and slightly disturbing. I just went to the library instead and got some tapes. What I'd really like is an iPod, so I could put whatever music I wanted on it and change when I felt like it. Those are also n/a locally.
I guess it's time to go eat since I have to leave again for work in 15 minutes. I still haven't decided wether working at night or during the day is more fun. At night I have so much time to think. But no one disturbs me. During the day it goes nuts at certain times. But there are people to talk to. Not sure wether thinking is good for a person.
Anyway, now it seriously is time to go. At least anyone who may still read this at times now knows I'm still alive. :)
I just came from the dentist. I figured it made sense to go now while I have health insurance. I might need my wisdom teeth pulled because they've decided to come in crooked. Silly things :Went to the store to find something we'd picked out of a flyer for Dad, and of course they didn't have that particular thing in. I guess we'll have to think of something new. Presents for guys are my least favourite things to get. When they're found it's good, but it takes so long and is just hard to do. :) Not like I have that much experience.
I've been trying to find a CD player locally. It looks like there's nowhere in Westlock where you can get one, which is really strange and slightly disturbing. I just went to the library instead and got some tapes. What I'd really like is an iPod, so I could put whatever music I wanted on it and change when I felt like it. Those are also n/a locally.
I guess it's time to go eat since I have to leave again for work in 15 minutes. I still haven't decided wether working at night or during the day is more fun. At night I have so much time to think. But no one disturbs me. During the day it goes nuts at certain times. But there are people to talk to. Not sure wether thinking is good for a person.
Anyway, now it seriously is time to go. At least anyone who may still read this at times now knows I'm still alive. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home