Thursday, September 28, 2006

This post is not about work. I promise.

I'll try, anyway. Hard.
Yesterday mom and dad and I went with a group from the church to the Mustard Seed. We served huts-pot (sp?), which as a kid I hated but I like now. It's mashed potatoes, carrots, and onions all mixed together. You can ear sausage or meatballs or whatever with it. We had roast beef. The people liked it.
I went early to the city, or tried to. I didn't have much shopping time left by the time I ended up there, and didn't end up getting much that I wanted. I did get some storage containers for my closet, though I need some more yet. I'm (finally) cleaning my room totally out. A couple of weeks ago Alyson Bosch and I went to IKEA and I got a dresser and bedside table, which I proceeded to put together myself. It was fun, and not terribly difficult because their instructions are really good, and I got swollen palms that took a couple of days to go down. I'd forgotten that happens when I put pressure on then. Anyway, they looked so beautiful, and having a little time on my hands because of the wedding prep and some other things not happening anymore, I figured now was a good time to clean. It's getting there, and feels good.
lol. This is NOT about work. We heard a really good cop car chase on the scanner this afternoon. It lasted like 3/4 of an hour because the guy totally would not stop. The cops were in a really good mood afterward. It was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template