Thursday, October 05, 2006

I would put a picture of my new and very different haircut up, but I look so tired I'd probably freak everyone out. I'll do it when I look prettier and more awake. I might be that sometime next week. Only one person besides my family has noticed the haircut so far, and it's a pretty drastic change. I wonder how long it would take them to notice if I dyed it green.
Today was probably one of the most hectic days of work I've ever experienced. Usually it will be hectic for maybe the first 10-15 minutes of a call and after that calm down to normal again, but today even our Gecom calls went nuts on us. But then, out of 8 months I've probably had less than a handful of really hectic days, so we told ourselves that this one was just to keep our hands in. And it wasn't so bad when all was said and done. Everyone got helped, even the 25 people who called in at the busiest time to do online barter transactions. We may not have particularly wanted to help those ones, but we did. Because we're nice. Or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Henners said...

Green sounds fun!!!!

7/10/06 7:46 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

LOL!! Someone supports me?!? I'm totally excited!!! (Actually, I can't believe you said that. hehehe)

9/10/06 11:47 a.m.  
Blogger Felicia said...

Hey I gotta see that hair cut!!! Yup I AM WAITING!! *Grin* and the colour. hehehehe

12/10/06 9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template