Wednesday, October 18, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- FINALLY!
- I would put a picture of my new and very different...
- crisp cool night airsirens screaming in the nightl...
- This post is not about work. I promise.
- Just testing this to see if I can actually blog my...
- i like tweaking things...
- too bad about the hours
- excited
- It's fall here now. I just got home and found Jess...
- I guess it's time to post already, hmmm? Well, her...



2 Comments:
yubecha, it took a while.. ;-P *sniggles* not too shabby eh... but i wouldn't exactly call it drastic there, em. X-D
(*shueeesh* i'm starting to talk like fred, my newfie co-worker!!!!LOL)
Talking about drastic... I cut my hair to my chin! (it was a fault of the hair dresser, but I like it) Its also a different stlye. Remind me to show you some time.
Aly
Post a Comment
<< Home